Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Tranquility Dental Wellness Center, we are committed to providing our patients with an outstanding experience from start to finish. Before you even walk through our doors, you might have questions for us about our practice, our philosophies, our services, or dental care in general. We are happy to provide you with the answers you need to make decisions for your family.
We've collected some of the questions we most commonly hear right here on our website, and we invite you to take a look and see if your question is answered here. If it isn't – or you'd just like more information – don't hesitate to give us a call or send us an email using the convenient online form on our Contact page!
- Do you accept insurance?
- Do you see children?
- Do you accept payments?
- Are you open on evenings and weekends?
- What will happen at my first visit?
- How much will my treatment cost?
- How often should I come in to the dentist?
- What are some signs of a dental emergency?
- Am I a candidate for dental crowns?
- Is over-the-counter teeth whitening safe?
- What should I avoid eating when I have a dental crown?
- What are clear braces?